- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to UPS.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Soap Depot will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim.
If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.